Monday, March 15, 2010

My online platform

List of my choice of online platforms

Currently, I have several online platform. Even I am confused sometimes. So, I decided to list the online platform, and their purpose (specific to me):
  1. My Personal Blog (http://t-issariyakul.blogspot.com/): This is the place where I post most of the stuff including 1) audiobook summary and review, technology, interesting stuff I see in life, and things about NS2. I am planning to move NS2 contents to NS2Ultimate website, and will lightly maintain NS2 contents at this site. 
  2. NS2 Ultimate website (http://www.ns2ultimate.com/): This is the main page where I post tutorial and FAQ related NS2.
  3. Twitter: Everytime I create a new post. I will let people know by Twitter.
  4. Facebook: This is the place where I interact with my friends. Most of it would be personal things.
  5. Facebook fan page: All the above platform do not allow people I don't know to send me messages. Facebook fan page allows people I don't really know to communicate with me. The created content could be interesting to others.
Efficiently ways to interact with me

No comments: